I WANT A NEW SADDLE: FI'ZI:K?

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

nzkiwiguy

by nzkiwiguy

I just got an fizik Arione last week. I have another one on order already for my other road bike! It is the most comfortable saddle I have ridden so far. (I was a Selle Marco man until now) It is narrow but real comfortable. The rails asorb a lot.

In short get one

cadence90

by cadence90

I was San Marco too, Arione is the way to go!
"Gimondi è un eroe umano, che viene sconfitto ma che continua la sua corsa fino a tornare a vincere." - Enrico Ruggeri

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

RIDE

by RIDE

Like it was said earlier, you need to check them out before you buy. I was riding a Flite TT, but when my buddy switched over to the Fizik Aliante and totally loved it, I decided to buy one myself. My Flite wasn't bad, but it is a pretty hard saddle so I figured that the Fizik with all that extra cush, would be even more comfy.

Well, I tried and tried and tried to like that saddle, but unfortunately it was quite uncomfortable for me. So I ended up switching back to my TT and have been happy ever since.

Good luck and hopefully you can try them before you buy them!

RIDE

HäddaFahn

by HäddaFahn

I tried a Arione and it does fit my butt. But i first want to try out the SLK Gel and the SLR Trans AM. I know that the SLR is right, but too hard for me. I will try the 2 selle saddles and see how i like it.
Otherwise, i will switch to the arione too..its a really good one. :oops:

KB

by KB

RIDE wrote:... I was riding a Flite TT, but when my buddy switched over to the Fizik Aliante and totally loved it, I decided to buy one myself. My Flite wasn't bad, but it is a pretty hard saddle so I figured that the Fizik with all that extra cush, would be even more comfy.

Well, I tried and tried and tried to like that saddle, but unfortunately it was quite uncomfortable for me. ...
There's a lot of difference between the Aliante and the Arione. I know from exeprience and can confirm that the Arione is much more comfortable. I found the Aliante to be just as uncomfortable as the previous saddles I have had in the past. The Arione's in a different league.