Compare in what way?
The tune is way lighter, I have not ridden both, I love the Arione, the tune scares me.
If you google there a lots of online reviews of the Arione.
Here are the claims:
• 'Wing flex' for free thigh movement and increased pedalling power (more clearance for leg stretching)
• Increased contact surface area: 12% more than standard saddles for better pressure distribution
• Wider nose for increased comfort toward the front of the saddle
• Extended saddle length (30 cm) provides more riding positions
• Over 85 mm rail adjustability: longest in its category
• Carbon reinforced shell: stiff yet flexible, no saddle sag
• lightweight (230 gr) (248 g / +7,83%)
• The Flite, the Concor Carbon/Light and the Vetta Carbon were the state of the art of light weight saddles until now: The "SpeedNeedle” carbon saddle distributed by tune beats them all.
• saddle with just 109 grams (2003: 97 g / 98.6 g / +1,65%)
• "SpeedNeedle” designed and built by Jürgen Mikus
• as comfortable as the Flite but at much lower weight
• leather seat cover for more comfort – for centuries or long distance rides
• essential for every serious bike races