Colnago master pr82

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

Zakalwe

by Zakalwe

Not sure about those Boras in the video. I had a pair on my AD10 for a while after someone took my rear rim to pieces and I felt like a bit of a dick. Couldn’t build the replacement wheel fast enough, Ambrosio tubs on Record hubs

markyboy

by markyboy

I have gone with the deda superzero carbon seatpost,bars and stem all matching
Colnago arabesque campagnolo super record 12
Colnago c64
Cinelli zydeco grx di2

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Js2

by Js2

3Pio wrote:
markyboy wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:37 am
Finally ordered a master in pr82,all i have to do now is wait 8/10 weeks and it will be here :D
In the meantime i have to decided on what to fit it up with,im looking at super record mechanical with 3t finishing kit,if i can get it to look like this one
i will be a very happy chap :thumbup:
Whats your thoughts modern or retro?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnidcY75KGE
Congrats :)

Im planing the same.. And i decided if i do it, to do it with modern groupset (Chorus or Record), and Deda Superleggero Stem/Handlebar/Seatpost.

I can see u u ride C60 frameset as well.. What size is ur C60, and what size Master u ordered?

Greetings
Yo 3Pio, I have placed my order for the frame. Decided to go with the LX21 (Mapei Team Color) instead of the PR99!
8/10 weeks wait time, patiently waiting.

Now just looking for parts like the campagnolo record headset (silver finish to match the frame)
Looking at 3T cockpit and seatpost, and going with super record (w/ pre 2015 cranks) minus casette (going to use my ultegra casette)
Went with a size 54 (setback post and 120 stem)

markyboy

by markyboy

All parts are now in,just waiting for the frame.
As for the cables i have the campy black that came with the shifters,not sure if i should get silver or red outers or even white.
Colnago arabesque campagnolo super record 12
Colnago c64
Cinelli zydeco grx di2