Bianchi inifinito cv frameset weight?

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

mopin

by mopin

Hello, this is my first thread on Weight weenies.

I'm looking for a new road bike. Now I'm riding Giant TCR ADV SL0 with Red22 groupset.
I'm very satisfied with my bike, but I would like to ride variable bike not only my own.

I have interest in Bianchi infinito CV as an Endurance bike. How weigh is this frameset?
and what about the performance? compare with TCR SL0.

Is there someone riding it? Please share your experience with me.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

silvalis

by silvalis

My 55cm cv was a bit under 1100g. Fork was around 400g
Chasse patate

Shrike

by Shrike

My 55 CV is around the same weight as silvalis'.

Definitely wouldn't consider it a light frame or fork. It's quite thickly laid up. Strong frame, should be able to take a beating compared to most modern frames.

What is it about this bike that makes you want take it up as a second machine? It will feel tame, heavier, and corner like a whale in comparison :lol:

Mine spends most its time on the indoor trainer now. Hard to want to take it out when you've got a racier weapon in your stable.

Think carefully before throwing your cash around :shock:

TheBlackPath

by TheBlackPath

undestructible frame. I crashed mine on the car roof. The rack was detached and the frame just perfect.. raced it 1 year more.

I didn't weight mine, but for a 53 size, full Campy Record and Deda SLeggera, 1.400g clincher wheels.. 7kg. Rides very well on the flats, decent climber, decent downhiller and very comfy.