I am considering upgrading my Campy SR mech. to SR EPS V3 on my 2015 C60 (size 48S).
Here is the list of the parts I need to buy anyway I think:
- SR EPS shifters L/R
- FD SR EPS
- RD SR EPS
- Battery Record EPS Power Unit DTI V3
- EPS V3 Battery Charger
- EPS V3 Interface Unit
But do I need to buy also the following parts for the installation
- EPS Bottom bracket sleevehttps://www.bike-components.de/en/Campa ... ng-p38373/
--> Do I need it when I use the Campa SR/R crankset with the UT bottom bracket?
- Cable kit for the EPS Power Unit in the seat posthttps://www.bike-components.de/en/Campa ... ng-p31570/
- Campagnolo UT-PU0 Internal Installation Tool for the batteryhttps://www.bike24.de/1.php?content=8;product=89365
- Campagnolo Record EPS Cable Guide Magnet Kit - UT-CG010EPShttps://www.bike24.de/1.php?content=8;product=80482
- Campagnolo EPS cable cutting kit https://www.bike-components.de/en/Campa ... rd-p56714/
- Campagnolo EPS power unit cable holders:https://www.bike-components.de/en/Campa ... en-p55985/
- Campagnolo Stiffness Increaser for EPS Front Derailleur:https://www.bike24.de/1.php?content=8;product=58871
- Campagnolo Chaincatcher for EPS Front Derailleurs:https://www.bike24.de/1.php?content=8;product=175288
Will my K-Edge still be working with the EPS FD or do I need this Campy chain catcher?
- EPS cables:
Are all the necessary EPS cables included in the parts (shifters, FD, RD, battery, V3 unit) or do I need to buy all the cables separately?