PLEASE HELP!!!! FORK ISSUES!!!!

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

2phat2slow

by 2phat2slow

Last week my Fuji track elite fork broke in an accident at the track. Sadly Fuji Australia is undergoing a change of ownership and are not currently selling any product, meaning finding a replacement fork is almost impossible here in Australia. Could any of you help with my situation??? Have you or anyone you know broken a frame and have a spare fork??? Do you know someone who has the potential to source me one???? Don't hesitate to let me know even if you have the slightest, idea I'm in a bit of a pickle and want to get back out there. The year model of the bike is 2013, the paint job can be seen in the attachments but I will easily settle for any genuine Fuji track elite fork in any colour as I am willing to repaint it locally.

Don't hesitate to contact thanks.
Attachments
IMG_0866.JPG
IMG_0867.JPG

Stolichnaya

by Stolichnaya

No kangaroos in Austria, so I am not geographically positioned to assist, but does it have to be a Fuji fork?
If the goal is to get out there then you might be able to source a nice aftermarket fork to get you rolling again.
The fork might not fit the shaping of the frame/headtube interface on your frame, but a standard fork should work just fine. Check the taper and offset of your original fork and check what is out there from Enve, Columbus, 3T or even direct with the Asian factories (some of whom produce track framesets). There is a bunch of re-brand forks out there that seem to be configured for track geometry from Alpina, Aventon, Dolan, Planet X and most of these are very affordable. It may not look pretty but it will get your through until Fuji is back up to speed Down Under.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com