Colnago C60 vs. Pinarello F10 (or F8): geometry & sizing?

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

MRM

by MRM

If you can have them swap the seat post to a black one on the Red Magma Dogma. Looks much nicer imho.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

TonyM

by TonyM

MRM wrote:If you can have them swap the seat post to a black one on the Red Magma Dogma. Looks much nicer imho.

That was exactly my thoughts ! :thumbup: On the other side I was thinking the red seat post will make the bike somehow "different"....I will see. Not sure how long it takes also to get a black seat post :?

fogman

by fogman

They would not let me swap seat posts on my F10. I needed a zero setback seat post instead of the standard one. I ended up using the zero setback seat post I ordered for my F8, which is interchangeable between the F8 and F10. I sold the F8 with the standard seat post and kept the zero offset for the F10.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's all downhill from here, except for the uphills.

TonyM

by TonyM

fogman wrote:They would not let me swap seat posts on my F10. I needed a zero setback seat post instead of the standard one. I ended up using the zero setback seat post I ordered for my F8, which is interchangeable between the F8 and F10. I sold the F8 with the standard seat post and kept the zero offset for the F10.

Thanks for the feedback! :thumbup: This is what I expected actually :?

Do you a "plain" seat post or is it painted in black?

fogman

by fogman

I have the plain matte 1K carbon zero setback seat post. You can see the carbon weave in the finish. There is a matte black paint fade toward the top of the post. Matches nicely with my BoB frame.

It's all downhill from here, except for the uphills.

TonyM

by TonyM

fogman wrote:I have the plain matte 1K carbon zero setback seat post. You can see the carbon weave in the finish. There is a matte black paint fade toward the top of the post. Matches nicely with my BoB frame.

Wow looks great! :thumbup: