Pinarello F10

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

Bridgeman

by Bridgeman

I've been riding an F10 for a while now and I have to say, it is the most sublime ride I've ever experienced. I'm especially interested in exploring the notion that this frame has been characterized as a harsh ride. I've been intentionally going over varied rough terrain and finding that I can ride seated, without the need to lift like I do with my other bike.

Previously, I had been trying to observe the number of times I needed to lift with my Felt F1, and found that I was constantly needing to do so. I never thought about that much but now it's obvious to me that it's consuming energy.

Yesterday, during a very fast group ride, and over varied rough terrain, I did not need to lift once.

The saddle is some kind of Bontrager model, which I can find out and the wheels are Enve with 25 Continental. The frame size one size smaller than the one I am getting, so I expect the larger frame will also contribute to a smoother ride.

I've owned and ridden many fine bikes and nothing rides like the F10. To me, it is a staggeringly beautiful machine.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

tomycs

by tomycs

If you're young or old, if you weigh 60 or 80 or 100kg, whatever past experiences with different frame materials and geometries one has had, etc. perceived comfort is different from person to person, I wouldn't worry too much about it. It's good that you like what you're about to buy.