Parlee ESX Campy EPS issues

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

ntb1001

by ntb1001

I have a Parlee ESX at the LBS and they've told me they have an issue running the derailleur wires in the chainstay....not enough room.
This frame is intended for electronic. Anybody have any experience with this model of Parlee and eps ??

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
Last edited by ntb1001 on Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

audiojan

by audiojan

No, but I think you actually have more space in the ESX than the Z5SLi and I had no problem fitting the EPS rear derailleur cable in that...
"Suddenly the thought struck me; my floor is someone elses ceiling" - Nils Ferlin

titaniumconfidential

by titaniumconfidential

ntb1001 wrote:I have a Parlee ESX at the LBS and they've told me they have an issue running the derailleur wires in the chainstay....not enough room.
This frame is intended for electronic. Anybody have any experience with this model of Parlee and eps ??

had same issue several times. most likely Parlee set up the frame for Di2 whose connector diameters are marginally smaller. The only option is to file the port hole VERY GENTLY. My mechanic used a hand file tool. I repeat very gently. Otherwise i would report the issue to Parlee directly who might do the adjustment themselves.

parlee_Z1
in the industry

by parlee_Z1

I spoke to your retailer mid-week to get this sorted for you. Let me know how it goes!

ntb1001

by ntb1001

parlee_Z1 wrote:I spoke to your retailer mid-week to get this sorted for you. Let me know how it goes!
They seemed to have figured it out...I havn't seen it yet though. I'll be picking it up Monday.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

ntb1001

by ntb1001

Just picked it up...all good!!