Colnago C60 as climbing machine...

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

3Pio

by 3Pio

Alexandrumarian wrote:I'm 37 and fairly overweight, I take it down a notch when I reach 170 because I want to return home to my family in one piece :) But in any case, assuming I'd have a heart over mind budget, a black C60 with SR would be first on the list. Best bang for the buck, Canyon frame with Chorus :)

And when Canyon frame with Chorus is same price as Colnago C60? :) Actually i was posting then how C60 compare to Canyon :) But as i said, main reason why not Canyon: no chance to try it, And many who owned Canyon around cracked the frame.

I was overweight as well when i was 37 :) (10 kg more then now). I done then some medical testing, and compare that values to medical testing i done almost 5 years later..Riding a bicycle is amazing anti age activity :) Actually according to that results im younger now then 5 years ago.About heart rate, my max which i can handle was much lower before.. Today for one hour i had average of 170 bpm, and did not feel dizzy or something.. Just year ago, if i had my heart rate for 10 minutes above 170, i feel so crashed.. Just ride more and ull be suprised from ur improvement..

Another thing that help a lot, that i decide 4 years ago beeing in constant stress to refuse all that lifestyle.. So one of the steps was to sell the car, with money i bought C60 :), and another Bianchi Pista Fixie for my city commuting..

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com