Does anybody know of a round carbon Handlebar that works with internal Junction A, EW-RS910?

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

Voyagertwelve

by Voyagertwelve

Looking for working knowledge of a bar that is round, currently available (Pro bar not available until mid August) that will allow wires to be passed through the bends and allow proper setup of an EW-RS910, on my aero Parlee ESX I used an Easton EC90 Aero Bar, but aero bars would look wrong on this bike

Thanks in advance

kophinos

by kophinos

By round do you mean round tops as well? 3T Egronova is mostly round and I can confirm that it works with RS910.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Voyagertwelve

by Voyagertwelve

Yes, that is fine, I just don't want an aero bar on this Domane, it will look out of place. That's interesting I asked someone on EBay about that bar in a LTD and he said he could not pass anything through the bend

kophinos

by kophinos

Well I cannot speak for all copies of the bar, but I have personally done three, and have a friend that has done a few as well.

Voyagertwelve

by Voyagertwelve

Thanks, I'll check that one out,

jeffy

by jeffy

Hope FSA updated their carbon bars to be bar-end junciton box compatible.

itsacarr

by itsacarr

3T Ergonova \ Ernova Team here as well - solid
Just ride ..

Voyagertwelve

by Voyagertwelve

Thanks all, I've ordered the 3T Ergonova LTD, I appreciate your help

Tricky76

by Tricky76

Voyagertwelve wrote:Looking for working knowledge of a bar that is round, currently available (Pro bar not available until mid August) that will allow wires to be passed through the bends and allow proper setup of an EW-RS910, on my aero Parlee ESX I used an Easton EC90 Aero Bar, but aero bars would look wrong on this bike

Thanks in advance

Is this the bar you are talking about...

https://www.ebay.com/i/322496263024?chn=ps&dispItem=1

I am hoping to order this very same bar in building up my pinarello w the EW-RS910 as well...I didn't realize it wasn't available until August...unless we are talking about two different bars?

jeffy

by jeffy

Voyagertwelve wrote:Looking for working knowledge of a bar that is round, currently available (Pro bar not available until mid August) that will allow wires to be passed through the bends and allow proper setup of an EW-RS910, on my aero Parlee ESX I used an Easton EC90 Aero Bar, but aero bars would look wrong on this bike

Thanks in advance

did the EC90 Aero work ok with EW-RS910?

the Aero Pro Bar + Pro Stem is interesting. almost looks like you could fit a K-Edge bar mount for out-front ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHoSDEXR3B0
Last edited by jeffy on Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MayhemSWE

by MayhemSWE

Tricky76 wrote:Is this the bar you are talking about...

https://www.ebay.com/i/322496263024?chn=ps&dispItem=1

I am hoping to order this very same bar in building up my pinarello w the EW-RS910 as well...I didn't realize it wasn't available until August...unless we are talking about two different bars?

Clearly not as that bar is aero shaped which thread starter was specifically not interested in. And before you suggest the compact bend of the regular Vibe bar available from the same seller, that ain't it either. The round bend Vibe bar has a different shape.

Tricky76

by Tricky76

MayhemSWE wrote:Clearly not as that bar is aero shaped which thread starter was specifically not interested in. And before you suggest the compact bend of the regular Vibe bar available from the same seller, that ain't it either. The round bend Vibe bar has a different shape.

well then. you told me. ill try not to suggest anything further. thanks for clarifying. :smartass:

Voyagertwelve

by Voyagertwelve

jeffy wrote:

Thanks in advance

did the EC90 Aero work ok with EW-RS910?

the Aero Pro Bar + Pro Stem is interesting. almost looks like you could fit a K-Edge bar mount for out-front ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHoSDEXR3B0

It worked great and looks really good, super clean and aero on the Parlee ESX

dudemanppl

by dudemanppl

Funny seeing you here Jim, what bike are you putting this on anyway?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Voyagertwelve

by Voyagertwelve

It's a Domane that I'm putting together for a friend,

Who is this?