Time RXRS Ulteam question?

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

laspariahs

by laspariahs

Does anyone know what the maximum saddle rail height, saddle rail to center of BB, for a XL Time RXRS Ulteam is?

ab01ns

by ab01ns

Most likely massive. My size M with a cut mast maxed out at close to 80cm so if it's uncut you should be good. Time leaves them long on purpose

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
20% cyclist/80% J.I.T

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

laspariahs

by laspariahs

ab01ns wrote:Most likely massive. My size M with a cut mast maxed out at close to 80cm so if it's uncut you should be good. Time leaves them long on purpose

Humm... The person selling it, which it is supposedly new and never built up just said it maxes out at 79cm with post? Is that possible?

ab01ns

by ab01ns

I have a hard time believing that. I cut almost 2cm off the post in my medium and with a super low profile saddle (s works toupe) I'm at 76.5cm and could probably stretch it to 77.5 or 78

20% cyclist/80% J.I.T

laspariahs

by laspariahs

ab01ns wrote:I have a hard time believing that. I cut almost 2cm off the post in my medium and with a super low profile saddle (s works toupe) I'm at 76.5cm and could probably stretch it to 77.5 or 78

Yeah, I agree, I could see 79cm of mast then whatever of post.... I need 84cm+ saddle....