Colnago 2018 - new colours?

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

fromtrektocolnago

by fromtrektocolnago

r4nd0mv4r14bl3 wrote:Purple one looks really quite amazing. Beside colors, is there any further information about the change in the bottom bracket sleeve of the C60? Colnago webpage still shows one piece metal sleeve, but rumor is new frames do not have this. Is this a costcutting move or some kind of technical improvement?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

sounds more like cost saving and deciding the market is no longer worried about the bottom bracket issue or not sufficiently concerned. if colnago is ditching their solution, i'll probably ditch colnago should i need a new bike and simply go custom firefly or seven and have them build a bike using my c-59 dimensions.
Colnago C-59 (Dura Ace)
Firefly(Ultegra)
Colnago C-64 disc(ultegra) with Bora 35 wheels

3Pio

by 3Pio

r4nd0mv4r14bl3 wrote:Purple one looks really quite amazing. Beside colors, is there any further information about the change in the bottom bracket sleeve of the C60? Colnago webpage still shows one piece metal sleeve, but rumor is new frames do not have this. Is this a costcutting move or some kind of technical improvement?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Still have metal sleeve, but it's not one piece, now seem to be two pieces (at least i hope that threafid is crewed in the alloy sleves and not on carbon). If this is like that then probably this is solution to cut some weight from the frame, and to still have alloy inserts...

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com