Ax Lightness - no more! -Not so much, read page 2 respond by Nils

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

sungod

by sungod

glad to hear this Nils !

good to know i can keep on getting your great products :D

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Asteroid

by Asteroid

Can the OP change his topic subject description?
Or does this fake news represent an advertising boon? :thumbup:
Oldbie

Denavelo

by Denavelo

Again we live in the age where things get said without facts and actual proof.
Social Media society... Age of vast Technology, Ease of Communication and Immediate information, but none of it is fact or verified before being put out to the world.... Same as news outlets. Let's just get it out there, and verify the information after the fact..
Rob English "Mudfoot" 29er | Focus Izalco Max | Firefly #194 Stainless XCR | Firefly #277 | Neilpryde Bura SL 11.9 | Crust Evasion Lite

kgt

by kgt

Nils thanks for clarifying all this.
I would like to congratulate you for having the strength, faith and determination to back up a top quality by keeping production in Europe. I strongly believe that companies like yours deserve all our support.

dereksmalls

by dereksmalls

Phew!! Thank "insert name of respective higher power in here" for that!! Now if those sub 200gm rims were made available to buy by themselves that would be awesome too.

eric01

by eric01

Great to hear! As a happy and proud Vial Evo owner, glad to hear the company and its fine products will live on!
Specialized Tarmac Sworks SL6, Moots Compact, Carl Strong Titanium

53x12

by 53x12

Thanks Nils for clearing things up. Definitely great news!

wheelsONfire wrote:(Don't ask who told me, because i can't share that.)

Guess your source was a terrible source.
"Marginal gains are the only gains when all that's left to gain is in the margins."

TonyM

by TonyM

Good decision to change the business model as there is a demand for such products!

ak47

by ak47

Great news. I remember when I got into cycling, AX was soething else, it was a dream to own some AX day in the future. I was fascinated by all the superlight parts I saw here and on other websites and pushing the boundaries of what's possible. This brand has a legendary status for me good to know it's going strong and will be getting even stronger.

Mep

by Mep

Hurray happy ending to this story. Direct distribution is definitely the way to go. And added insurance too? Now we're talking.

Fiery

by Fiery

Denavelo wrote:Again we live in the age where things get said without facts and actual proof.

We never lived in a different age as far as gossip is concerned. At least now disinformation gets corrected within days or even hours, instead of weeks and months.

4ibanez

by 4ibanez

Mep wrote:Hurray happy ending to this story. Direct distribution is definitely the way to go. And added insurance too? Now we're talking.

This. A lot of insurance policies I've seen just don't cut it for a high end bike. Someone at this end of the industry getting involved with insurance can only be a good thing for us.

Kumppa

by Kumppa

Direct distribution is good choice and hopefully it make them grown more. Bicycle industry would be boring without companys like AX.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

StradaJon
in the industry

by StradaJon

Direct sales needs to be supported by good customer communication, quick delivery and warranty resolution.
Strada Hand Built Wheels
http://www.stradawheels.co.uk