Specialized unveils new Allez

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

pyrahna

by pyrahna

jlmcabral wrote:Specialized will launch a new red hook edition colour scheme. Let's see how will it turn out! Can't wait to see it!!! :D

That is an Allez Sprint....I'm not sure why they took the picture down, I have one sitting in my living room downstairs waiting for me to get the components to build it up. The sad news is apparently if you don't already have an order in for one you are out of luck. At least in the States they are all claimed for.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

jlmcabral

by jlmcabral

pyrahna wrote:That is an Allez Sprint....I'm not sure why they took the picture down, I have one sitting in my living room downstairs waiting for me to get the components to build it up. The sad news is apparently if you don't already have an order in for one you are out of luck. At least in the States they are all claimed for.

It Will also be available in the allez elite. It's already in the GB website but without picture

pyrahna

by pyrahna

jlmcabral wrote:It Will also be available in the allez elite. It's already in the GB website but without picture

Do you have a screen shot of that? I guess I would be pretty surprised if they offered limited edition framesets in the std. Allez frame.

jlmcabral

by jlmcabral

pyrahna wrote:Do you have a screen shot of that? I guess I would be pretty surprised if they offered limited edition framesets in the std. Allez frame.

They are! Trust me!

I will post it later!

jlmcabral

by jlmcabral

https://www.specialized.com/gb/gb/men/b ... ite/133817

This is what I was talking about! See? :D
Attachments
Sem Título.jpg

jlmcabral

by jlmcabral

jlmcabral

by jlmcabral

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAAOx50-mmU

New video of the bike.

I don't understand anything of Japanese, but for those who do it might be a small review of the bike

itguy

by itguy

This is probably the non Sprint version of Allez for Red HookImage

Sent from my BTV-DL09 using Tapatalk

hanakuso1

by hanakuso1

I was able to rent the new Allez with 105 groupset for a day. I can't say much but I did feel like it had a little less road buzz compared to my 2016 Allez.