2016 cannondale CAAD 12 Black Inc.

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

lilocaad12

by lilocaad12

hello forum members, i purchased a 2016 cannondale CAAD12 Black Inc. from a local bike shop on clearance for $3100, discounted from from $5,800.

It was discounted an additional $100 due to a small scratch near the bottom bracket. I later found a few spots where the black paint was scuffed off from the from wheel spokes. It comes with Ksyrium Pro wts wheelset, which is Mavic's upper offerings. Anyway, the bike shop is contacting cannondale to try and get me a replacement wheel. They are also offering me a full refund if that fails, the sales lady mentioned that i had purchased the last 54 cm 2016 Black Inc in the are and they would not mind having it back at the sales floor.

Is my deal a very good deal ? I have read that this particular bike is very high end and in high demand as a aluminum framed bike. Or is the sales lady trying to inflate the popularity of the bike to convince me to keep the bike ?

Thank you all for any input.

ps. the bike came with a carbon handlebar as part of the first batch of 2016's.
full dura-ace components, wheelset as mentioned above, cannondale's hallowgram sisl2 spiderring.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com