Weight Weenies
* FAQ    * Search    * Trending Topics
* Login   * Register
HOME Listings Blog NEW Galleries NEW FAQ Contact About Impressum
It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:36 am

All times are UTC+01:00





Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:36 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:43 pm
Posts: 350
Hi Guys,

Would anyone who owns the Electronic gearing version please let me know where the front mech cable comes out, if that is the only difference to the Mechanical one.

I have the Mech version and looking to upgrade to EPS..

Cheers,


Top
   
Posted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:36 am 


Top
   
 
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 8:57 am 
Offline
in the industry
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:17 pm
Posts: 14
Timujin wrote:
Hi Guys,

Would anyone who owns the Electronic gearing version please let me know where the front mech cable comes out, if that is the only difference to the Mechanical one.

I have the Mech version and looking to upgrade to EPS..

Cheers,


For the EPS versions you need to drill holes for the EPS charging port - not recommended!

_________________
Strava | Instagram | Club


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 9:45 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:12 pm
Posts: 32
bici1977 wrote:
Timujin wrote:
Hi Guys,

Would anyone who owns the Electronic gearing version please let me know where the front mech cable comes out, if that is the only difference to the Mechanical one.

I have the Mech version and looking to upgrade to EPS..

Cheers,


For the EPS versions you need to drill holes for the EPS charging port - not recommended!


Just had to google that as I didn't quite believe it! Absolutely Crazy. V3 seems to solve it with a shimano-style box for charging etc. Much more practical


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:21 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:43 pm
Posts: 350
totalcompactroad wrote:
bici1977 wrote:
Timujin wrote:
Hi Guys,

Would anyone who owns the Electronic gearing version please let me know where the front mech cable comes out, if that is the only difference to the Mechanical one.

I have the Mech version and looking to upgrade to EPS..

Cheers,


For the EPS versions you need to drill holes for the EPS charging port - not recommended!


Just had to google that as I didn't quite believe it! Absolutely Crazy. V3 seems to solve it with a shimano-style box for charging etc. Much more practical


lol me too, its either V3 or nada....


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:12 pm
Posts: 32
Timujin wrote:

lol me too, its either V3 or nada....


I actually want to like Campag but when the throw stuff like this in...


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

   Similar Topics   Author   Replies   Views   Last post 
There are no new unread posts for this topic. Canyon Ultimate SLX 2015 - Internal Cable Downtube Stopper Missing

in Road

eoj

5

569

Tue May 30, 2017 3:26 am

joelpace View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Canyon Ultimate EVO

[ Go to page: 1 2 3 ]

in Road

lovemyway

36

8036

Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:03 pm

inchul View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Canyon Ultimate AL SLX 9.0 or CF SL 9.0?

in Road

nevikte

14

3720

Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:52 am

robertbb View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Canyon Ultimate CF Evo

in Road

bruno2000

8

1347

Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:53 pm

bruno2000 View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Attachment(s) Canyon Ultimate AL slx Photos?

in Road

nevikte

11

2497

Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:01 am

arnoldagdagan View the latest post


All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Lewn777 and 38 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited