Michelin Power Endurance 28mm

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

shoemakerpom2010

by shoemakerpom2010

Has anybody tried these yet? I am thinking of moving to 28mm from 23mm on my System Six but I am running the Pro4 and don't want something that feels too heavy to get rolling..... :thumbup:

tnkn

by tnkn

I have been running a set of the 28s on my winter bike for the last 9 months or so.

They have handled a lot of abuse! Used them on fast club rides, over gravel and been on the turbo all winter.

Had one puncture over a few of thousand miles so far.

They roll just fine, but you'll notice the difference to something like a 25mm conti gp4000s ii, which I'm now running on my nice weather bike.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

fa63

by fa63

shoemakerpom2010 wrote:Has anybody tried these yet? I am thinking of moving to 28mm from 23mm on my System Six but I am running the Pro4 and don't want something that feels too heavy to get rolling..... :thumbup:

Does the System Six have room for 28s? I am curious because I want to get one but I have grown accustomed to running 28s (I use Schwalbe One; great tires).

shoemakerpom2010

by shoemakerpom2010

The system six look like it has plenty of clearance for 28's but I have to check around the brakes, I have TRP 960's...... Its good to know there is a noticeable difference between the 28 and 25's since my 23's don't seem to last that long due to trail or road gravel abuse.....