Can the Di2 E-Tube phone app adjust derailleur alignment?

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

dsack

by dsack

I have the E-Tube app on my Android phone and everything is working. The one feature that I thought it would have would be the ability to adjust the rear and front derailleur alignment. I wanted to be able to store two different profiles, one for on the road and one for on the Kickr. There is a very slight alignment difference and it would have been great to be able to just load the proper profile when I change between setups. I know, first world problem.... I can do it on the fly using the front junction box and I can do this on the E-Tube app on my computer but would like to not have to connect it.

Thanks
Dave

ms6073

by ms6073

dsack wrote:I can do it on the fly using the front junction box and I can do this on the E-Tube app on my computer but would like to not have to connect it.

Or you could figure out which one has the narrower hub offset and use .5-mm spacers to make the freehub spacing equal between the bike and the Kickr - that is what I did for our Tacx Neo's.
- Michael
"People should stop expecting normal from me... seriously, we all know it's never going to happen"

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

mattr

by mattr

WHeels manufacturing make spacers

http://wheelsmfg.com/freewheel-spacers.html

dsack

by dsack

Thanks, will look into it.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk