Canyon stems

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

vinuneuro

by vinuneuro

I saw an imported Canyon Ultimate in Chicago a couple months ago, such a gorgeous bike. Then I found out their pricing and that they're coming to the US. Based on reviews it seems the Endurace and new Spec Roubaix are the top endurance bikes. My only concern is that the riding position on the Canyon is a bit racey for an endurance bike and their cockpit components look proprietary. Do they (or anyone else) make the stems in different angles?
2016 Diverge Expert

samuel86

by samuel86

Zipp Service Course SL-OS Stem ±6° (1-1/4) comes in 70-130mm

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Multebear

by Multebear

Ritchey make 1 1/4 as well. They have everything up to 130 mm and lots of different angles...

jbattermann

by jbattermann

Canyon themselves offer different angles and lengths.. yep.. just not or rarely on their website directly. Inquire with them and they'll send you the current price list.

However, in addition to the ones already mentioned, I know that Giant also offers 1 1/4 stems in different lengths and angles .. they call it 'OD' or Overdrive AND Specialized also has a couple of their stems actually built as 1 1/4 ones which come with shims / adapters that would narrow it down to 1 1/8 with different angles - just leave out that shim and you have a 'normal' 6° or so 1 1/4 stem again.

shotgun

by shotgun

Pro Vibe and Giant also make 1 1/4 stems
2018 Giant TCR Advance SL0 Disc
2017 Festka Scalatore
1989 Battaglin Roche
1985 Alan Carbonio