Finally settled on a Sarto Lampo

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

Lafolie

by Lafolie

I have finally settled on a custom Sarto Lampo in the colourway featured in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77o93SSp4CA

Can't wait !

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

AJS914

by AJS914

Cool! I've seen a Sarto only once in the wild and the paint work and finish looked first class.

Lafolie

by Lafolie

thank you

Berzin1

by Berzin1

Sarto is a first-rate company. Their frames are amazing. You've made a great choice.

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

Looking forward to this. Don't get to see many Sartos in my neck of the woods.
Colnago C64 - The Naked Build; Colnago C60 - PR99; Trek Koppenberg - Where Emonda and Domane Meet;
Unlinked Builds (searchable): Colnago C59 - 5 Years Later; Trek Emonda SL Campagnolo SR; Special Colnago EPQ

lanternrouge

by lanternrouge

I don't have a Sarto-labeled Sarto, but I'm obsessed with them and get serious bike envy when I see Tom Kattus's Sarto Seta out on the road. You are making a great choice and will be very happy with your new bike.

Seedster

by Seedster

That is a beautiful bike. Have you decided on the groupset, wheels, etc?

Lafolie

by Lafolie

It will Campag SR 11 Groupset and bora ultra 50 wheels. It's been a tough choice , but I feel the Sarto Lampo would be a great move.

I

Lafolie

by Lafolie

It will Campag SR 11 Groupset and bora ultra 50 wheels. It's been a tough choice , but I feel the Sarto Lampo would be a great move.

I

Lafolie

by Lafolie

I

BRM

by BRM

Help needed - 50th birthday decision

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=141637

Did

by Did

Lafolie wrote:I have finally settled on a custom Sarto Lampo in the colourway featured in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77o93SSp4CA

Can't wait !

Hi Lafolie
Good choice with the Lampo. i have chosen the same model in chrome effect.
But...I ordered it in october and I will receive it in a couple of days...6 months delay.
In fact, the chrome painting isn't done by Sarto. They have a subcontractor that does this kind of job, and he is unable to answer the demand.
i am very angry against Sarto. they don't take this inconvenience into consideration. It is just incredible...
I hope that you will be luckier than I

RussellS

by RussellS

No comment on your bike. But the video had the front quick release on the drive side. And the rear on the non drive side. Do incompetents set these displays up? The bike had a chrome/red/black cage on the seattube. Blended with the paint job very well. Then a plain black cage on the downtube. Did they forget to bring two cages and ran down to Luigi's bike shop to get an extra cage? The wheels were very deep Campagnolo carbon Bora. Nice looking. But the groupset was SRAM Red. Assume electronic. The wheels were great looking. And SRAM electronic is all the rage now. So I can understand having both at the display. But mixing them on one bike? No. Hopefully this Sarto company reserves its intelligence for building bikes and farms out the bike display business to people who don't know anything.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

jever98

by jever98

Did you build up your Lampo in the end? Curious to hear feedback and weight
----
No longer in the industry