VISTA Pedal Riders

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

dietergillis

by dietergillis

Hello everyone,

We are looking for riders who have experience with the VISTA pedals and would like to share their experiences with us. At the moment we are testing a revolutionary pedal design and we would like to compare some tests with Vista as well.

Please pm

Best Regards,

Dieter

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

karpiel123

by karpiel123

dietergillis wrote:Hello everyone,

We are looking for riders who have experience with the VISTA pedals and would like to share their experiences with us. At the moment we are testing a revolutionary pedal design and we would like to compare some tests with Vista as well.

Please pm

Best Regards,

Dieter

Good evening Dieter

I am a long time Vista pedal user for approx 12 years or so, please let me know what information you require and please please give me more information regarding the pedal you are working on.

If it's easier please contact me here....... rich_hayter@yahoo.co.uk

Kind regards

Rich

basilic

by basilic

^same here. What would you like to know?
I really liked them from the first ride, they felt so natural, having the foot below and in front of the axle. Never changed since. Also lowering the center of gravity is great on technical descents. Although I did take a big spill once from a pedal strike, learned my lesson.
Disadvantage: wider q-factor. You should really develop a crank that puts the bearings within the crankarm.