Saddles

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

isdsms55

by isdsms55

Has anyone had any experience with the Fizik Arione or Selle Italia SLR and SLK? Apparently my LBS doesn't have them in stock so I can't try em out. I would figure they would be pretty pissed if I ordered one and then decided against it. They're all sweet looking and I've heard they're surprisingly comfortable.

Thanks in advance,
isdsms55

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

spaniardclimber

by spaniardclimber

I used the SLR for one season: good, light saddle, I now have upgraded to the full carbon version.

cadence90

by cadence90

I had the SI SLR and it was OK, I have a Fizik Airone arriving this week, let you know how it is: I have only heard good things about it, and I think I will like the extra length and the long rails.
"Gimondi è un eroe umano, che viene sconfitto ma che continua la sua corsa fino a tornare a vincere." - Enrico Ruggeri

Jazzer

by Jazzer

I have SLR with Ti rails on my roadbike and the SLR XP on my XC bike. Nothing to complain. They are light, good looking and reasonably comfy. When you get used to looks of the SLR, a Flite looks like it belongs on a DH bike. :P
Last edited by Jazzer on Fri Mar 05, 2004 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LOOK

by LOOK

Have you gone to www.roadbikereview.com yet? I think about 15 people reviewed them there and put their comments. I think the worst thing said was that the leather cover is easily marked up. Happy reading.