GoPro stem mount ?

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

Allen254

by Allen254

anyone know of a go-pro stem mount i want to get video that also shows my handlebars prospective? not the one that mounts to the top cap but on the actual stem?? thanks.

kevhogaz

by kevhogaz

I've had good luck with the chest mount, but on my MTB. Pretty much looks like you're riding the bike.

My GoPro came with a universal mount that clamps around the stem. I think that would give you what you're looking for.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

roeman

by roeman

Tacx do one that replaces the top cap on your steerer.
Giant XTC Team 2014
Giant TCR Advanced Pro 1 2016
Cannondale Scalpel Si 2018 Team
Cervelo S5 Dura Ace - Enve 4.5's

Allen254

by Allen254

kevhogaz wrote:I've had good luck with the chest mount, but on my MTB. Pretty much looks like you're riding the bike.

My GoPro came with a universal mount that clamps around the stem. I think that would give you what you're looking for.

i like the chest mount but i dont like the fact you have to wear it. i already wear HRM and yeah. thanks though.

ryanw
in the industry

by ryanw

I've got the Garmin / Virb bar mount.

Garmin on top, GoPro below. Perfect setup.
SL8 S-Works Project Black - 6.29kg
IG: RhinosWorkshop

DonW

by DonW

Outfront mount has been serving me well. I have the k-edge aero (Garmin 500 on top, go-pro on bottom). I don't use the goPro mount but it's there in case I get the itch.

Allen254

by Allen254

DonW wrote:Outfront mount has been serving me well. I have the k-edge aero (Garmin 500 on top, go-pro on bottom). I don't use the goPro mount but it's there in case I get the itch.

yeah that's the one i currently have its nice but you cant really get a good reference point with the front mount. its probably the cleanest looking also.
Last edited by Allen254 on Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

kevhogaz

by kevhogaz

Allen254 wrote:
DonW wrote:Outfront mount has been serving me well. I have the k-edge aero (Garmin 500 on top, go-pro on bottom). I don't use the goPro mount but it's there in case I get the itch.

yeah that's the one i currently have its nice but you cant really get a good reference point with out front mount. its probably the cleanest looking also.

You might have to revert to a chest mount. They offer what I think is exactly what you're looking for.

spookyload

by spookyload

GoPro just came out with a new stem/seatpost mount. I think it is the "pro seatpost mount". Pricey, but it comes with several rubber inserts for varioius stem and seatpost sizes.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com