Anyone still making Aero Gloves?

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

520 Dan

by 520 Dan

A few years ago Castelli, Pearl, Giro et al were all making minimally padded, all lycra (no velcro closure) gloves that had a gauntlet that ran ~ 5 cm up the wrist. I hate wearing gloves but found these thin ones pretty passable. The ones I have are not long for this world and when looking couldn't find anyone still making these (save the horrendous Castelli lobster monstrosity)

Anyone still making gloves like this? Thanks

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

cyclespeed

by cyclespeed

Parentini do some nice ones that I've been wearing all summer;

https://youtu.be/hO1rWeV9JTQ?t=1m00s

micky

by micky

You have your own videos for any topic!
Is it a business or just too much free time?

cyclespeed

by cyclespeed

micky wrote:You have your own videos for any topic!

I retired at 33! Now it's just cycling, gardening and the videos are really just designed to draw traffic to Cyclespeed Tours. I can assure you, you can't live off what Youtube pay you. Despite over 14 000 views, I think I've made $2.50 so far! Which kind of sucks as an hourly rate.....

TheKaiser

by TheKaiser

cyclespeed wrote:

I retired at 33! Now it's just cycling, gardening and the videos are really just designed to draw traffic to Cyclespeed Tours...

Good for you, living the dream in Majorca, and your cycle tours look great too! Any secrets to success that you can let us in on so we can speed the transition to a similar lifestyle? :)

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

cyclespeed

by cyclespeed

TheKaiser wrote:
cyclespeed wrote:

I retired at 33! Now it's just cycling, gardening and the videos are really just designed to draw traffic to Cyclespeed Tours...

Good for you, living the dream in Majorca, and your cycle tours look great too! Any secrets to success that you can let us in on so we can speed the transition to a similar lifestyle? :)

Don't actually live in Majorca, just have a flat there. Home is Quimper in NW France, Finistere, Brittany.

I worked very hard for 10 stressful years, lost my hair, missed out on some of my youth, got a bit lucky with property too....now lead a simple life, more connected to nature and the family! Left the big salary behind, but life's more important than that, money's a trap....and you get old too quickly...!