Enve Garmin Mount - GoPro Adaptor Plate

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

Demthios

by Demthios

While building up a bike with the SES Bars I was having a hard time figuring out where to mount my headlight. I saw that Light and Motion has a GoPro adapter for their Urban lights which I run. And I found a link to a company that sells the Enve Garmin mount with the GoPro adapter machined and mounted to it. Seeing as I already have the mount and access to a 3D printer I decided to design and print an adapter plate for mine. And here is the result, there are some minor tweaks that need to be made still and I still need to get a longer center screw and some jam nuts.

ImageImageImage

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

evan326

by evan326

Super jelly

Demthios

by Demthios

Thanks once I have the tweaks made I'll post up the 3D file for those that have access to a printer. And those without I'll print them and sell them for cheap.

leicaman

by leicaman

Resurrecting an old thread. Just wondering what solutions are available now to put a GoPro mount on the bottom of an Enve Garmin mount.

leicaman

by leicaman

In case anyone stumbles upon this thread in the future, I found a company on Singapore that modifies the Enve Garmin mount with a GoPro mount underneath. I am not affiliated with them in anyway but as they were super helpful when I contacted them, I would recommend people wanting an Enve Garmin mount with GoPro attachment to check out Elite Custom Singapore. I didn't buy one from them as my Garmin mount is custom painted to match my Field Cycles frame/stem. I did however follow the same method that they do.

Here is mine

I just need to paint mine now to match as closely as possible the rest of the mount.

TonyM

by TonyM

Too bad they don't make something similar for the Deda stems :-(

rlanger

by rlanger

TonyM wrote:Too bad they don't make something similar for the Deda stems :-(

Try this. http://www.f3cycling.com/

I backed it on Kickstarter and am still waiting for it to be shipped so I can't comment on quality yet, but it will definitely fit your Deda stem.

And, looks like they are starting to ship out to backers this week, so you could probably get one pretty quickly too.

saeie1

by saeie1

Would not it be tired of adapters when driving with Garmin and Go Pro?

TonyM

by TonyM

rlanger wrote:

I backed it on Kickstarter and am still waiting for it to be shipped so I can't comment on quality yet, but it will definitely fit your Deda stem.

And, looks like they are starting to ship out to backers this week, so you could probably get one pretty quickly too.

THANKS!!!!!!

leicaman

by leicaman

I'm guessing that f3 cycling mount would work on an Enve stem also.

kode54

by kode54

leicaman wrote:I'm guessing that f3 cycling mount wouhttp://weightweenies.starbike.com/fo ... e_topicsld work on an Enve stem also.

yes. adjustable arms for various widths. i ordered one.
- Factor Ostro VAM Disc
- Factor LS Disc
- Specialized Aethos Disc
- Sturdy Ti Allroad Disc
- Guru Praemio R Disc

ergott

by ergott

I cut the tab in the middle and it works perfectly with my IQ-X light

TonyM

by TonyM

rlanger wrote:

Just ordered one :thumbup:

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Erwin

by Erwin

@Demthios: Please can you upload your 3d printer file? Want to try the go pro mount, it looks very good! Thanks a ton!