Colnago C59 question...

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

lone wheeler

by lone wheeler

I love my C60 but just wondered if anywhere knows any retailers that still have stock of C59's in but at a competitive price? I'm not really in the market for a new frame to replace one of my others (especially not the C60!) but just wondered as the C60 is the newest model, it seems that the old stock of C59's seems to disappear off the face of the earth. What happens to the old frames?!

wingguy

by wingguy

lone wheeler wrote:...it seems that the old stock of C59's seems to disappear off the face of the earth. What happens to the old frames?!

They were all bought already? Dude - the C60 has been out for a while now, and it's not as if there would have been a huge overstock of the C59 to begin with. There might be a very few dotted around still but expecting there to still be a freely available supply of new frames is a bit optimistic.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

lone wheeler

by lone wheeler

Thank goodness I've the C60 then dude. Was just wondering as there must be quite a few unsold C59's going for a song somewhere.

Sleepless

by Sleepless

Bellatisport has some.

AJS914

by AJS914

You'll see a few pop up on eBay every now and then. Prices are often unrealistic IMO, like "retail $6000, now $4000".

cloudnine

by cloudnine

What size are you looking for? The Thailand dealer here has 4 frames left in stock for clearance. I was looking at the C60 until the staff showed me their C59 Nero now I can't make up my mind.

fromtrektocolnago

by fromtrektocolnago

lone wheeler wrote:I love my C60 but just wondered if anywhere knows any retailers that still have stock of C59's in but at a competitive price? I'm not really in the market for a new frame to replace one of my others (especially not the C60!) but just wondered as the C60 is the newest model, it seems that the old stock of C59's seems to disappear off the face of the earth. What happens to the old frames?!
Colnago C-59 (Dura Ace)
Firefly(Ultegra)
Colnago C-64 disc(ultegra) with Bora 35 wheels

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

fromtrektocolnago

by fromtrektocolnago

lone wheeler wrote:I love my C60 but just wondered if anywhere knows any retailers that still have stock of C59's in but at a competitive price? I'm not really in the market for a new frame to replace one of my others (especially not the C60!) but just wondered as the C60 is the newest model, it seems that the old stock of C59's seems to disappear off the face of the earth. What happens to the old frames?!

R&A Cycles still advertises C-59 models in a few sizes and colors.
Colnago C-59 (Dura Ace)
Firefly(Ultegra)
Colnago C-64 disc(ultegra) with Bora 35 wheels