2007 Pinarello Paris Headset

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

imcsherry

by imcsherry

Hi all, I'm new to weightweenies so this is my first post. I've got a 2007 carbon Pinarello Paris which I've gradually been reducing the weight of and I've gone about as far as I can without making or buying custom made parts other than the chainrings (I'm going to get some Fibrelyte chainrings to take care of that) and the headset. I can't find any information on the type and size of the headset other than its a Pinarello integrated headset which isn't much help. Does anyone have any suggestions or could post a link for as light weight as possible headset to fit the bike? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks :D For info, the bike currently weighs in at 5.66kg and that's with a bottle cage, carbon pump, Garmin edge mount and front and rear Garmin Virb mounts all fitted. I'd like to get it nearer 5.5kg so I hope some weight can be saved by a replacement headset.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

badger4561

by badger4561

i replaced a bearing in a dogma from in and about that year the other day and it was a 6808. might be worth starting by getting bearing dimensions first to determine what bearing it is before ask about a lightweight headset