Tcr or propel

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

treetrees

by treetrees

A2ON yes a purchase has been made and its not either of the 2 , as I will never purchase a bike without a test ride and I could not ride the propel as they never had my size , in the end I managed to get a sneaky little test ride on a specialized tarmac sport 2017 in my size and to be honest it fitted better and felt quicker on the road and what really clinched it was that it now has a threaded bb so fitting my DA9000 is going to be headache free . Cheers for everyones input on this

A2ON

by A2ON

So long as you're happy mate !

Perhaps a pic of the new machine to finalise the thread :)

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

jeffy

by jeffy

treetrees

by treetrees

Yes I'm happier now with the decision but then I had to decide which colour scheme I wanted as they do two for the sport (sunburst and black or gloss black with yellow writing ) so I went with the sunburst colour . I have a little wait now as the one in the specialized store was a display model that looked like it was used, so I gave my LBS a quick call and they said yes they can get one but its not officially coming till October plus I get a fair bit of money off as a valued customer . Must be all the downhill bikes I used to buy lol.