Doping facts thread (please refrain from baseless speculations)

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

basilic

by basilic

Recently doping as a topic was banned from the Pro thread, mostly because of unproductive bickering by 2 members. That's fine.
Then mrgray started a dedicated "Doping" thread, which was quickly locked by a moderator, because it may possibly lead to similar unproductive discussions. That decision seems a bit misguided to me. Like it or not doping is part of cycling, and not just pro cycling. Why shouldn't we be able to discuss a sore topic? It's more interesting (to me at least) than a lot of "allowed" topics, such as the latest color scheme of whatever frame. There are ethical, medical, psychological and social aspects to doping that can be instructive, even fascinating.

I would hope that the moderators will allow a sensible discussion of doping in cycling, if unsubstantiated claims and accusations are left out. Please?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

kulivontot

by kulivontot

This is not road bike review

Frankie - B
Admin - In the industry

by Frankie - B

Locked, for the same reasons as where the topic in the cycle chat forum was locked for. Why start a new one in road?
'Tape was made to wrap your GF's gifts, NOT hold a freakin tire on.'
If you want to see 'meh' content of me and my bike you can follow my life in pictures here!