BB386, THM CLAVICULA, CAMPY EPS v3 Compatibility

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

leej88

by leej88

I'm planning on getting the new TIME SKYLON frameset and based on my understanding, they do sell a full bike configured with the EPS but since I were to getting just the framset and install my own EPS groupset (V3), where should the battery go?

If I'm not mistaken, TIME does have an EPS/Di2 compatible mounting kit and so does CAMPY (bottle cage mount/seatpost mount 27.2 or 31.6). Which one of these should I be getting?

Not to mention, based on Campy's site, there seems to be two options for the DTI unit cable mounting; one of which is the Under saddle mounting kit while the other is the longer (25cm) under BB mounting kit. What are the cables that come together with the V3 upgrade kit (Purchased this as I already have a 2011 Super Record).

Also, another thing to note is that I'll be reusing my 2010 THM clavicula's (30mm spindle) on the TIME SKYLON which apparently uses the 386EVO BB. Will the Ceramic Speed BB30 386 bottom bracket fit?

Do I need to buy the Campagnolo bottom bracket wire protector/cage to prevent the wires from potential wear and tear?

I've tried searching online and could not seem to find an answer to any of my questions.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com