Online sources question: Campy + Assos

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

dgasmd

by dgasmd

I have been out of WW for quite a few months, so pardon me if after a search here I still have such common and mundane questions:

I normally buy 99% of my cycling stuff over UK online stores like PBK, shiny bikes, chain reaction, ribble, etc. I went through all of them to price the Campagnolo SR EPS V3 parts only to notice some of these stores are gone and none seem to have it in stock. Same goes for the Assos summer gloves and socks.

1. Can anyone suggest a UK based online store like any of the above that have any and/or all of these in stock?

*For now only toying with the idea of EPS vs mechanical as I am quite disappointed how far behind Campagnolo has left themselves go when it comes to electronic. I mean, when I saw Di2 come out, I figured Campy would come out with their own version in 1-2 years but go one step further and make it wireless from the beginning only to still be the most cumbersome to install of all electronic groups this many years later. I have been a Campy user for decades, but this remains the reason I have not upgraded to EPS from the beginning!!

Thanks!1 :beerchug:

dgasmd

by dgasmd

BTW, as far as the EPS goes, I'll even take US online stores so long as the price is comparable to the UK stores. Just trying to source the cheapest place!!

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

kervelo

by kervelo

I believe the Assos factory outlet is based in UK.
https://www.assosfactoryoutlet.com/

Being an outlet, all products are not always available.

Campagnolo: have you checked the Merlin cycles?
https://www.merlincycles.com/

AJS914

by AJS914

Ribble seems to have Campy 30-40% off right now. I noticed that a Chorus group was down to $825.

2017 model year parts are coming out soon?