MyCampy App frozen

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

joeyb1000

by joeyb1000

I just updated the firmware on my v3 system. Now when I go to MyEPS, I just get the blue screen that says "it may take several minutes to connect". Any suggestions?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

cymans

by cymans

Yep, i have the same issue...I have an iphone 4s, but it works on my sons iphone 5s !

pritchet74

by pritchet74

Mine is working good. It was doing that when I was entering the wrong code to sync it the first time though.
Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?

tmr5555

by tmr5555

joeyb1000

by joeyb1000

I un-paired my Garmin 520, then reloaded the app. Now it's fine.

Yes, it's the 6 digit code that's engraved in the interface, not the one on the white sticker. Made the same mistake.

graeme_f_k
Shop Owner / Manufacturer

by graeme_f_k

Which firmware did you update?

In most cases like this, we recommend uninstalling the App, delete the BT profile, re-instal the App then re-connect using the correct connection code (as others have pointed out, the one engraved on the IF, not the serial number from the white decal) - should all be OK then.

In the UK we prefer that firmware updates are done by retailers - support where required to many end users is extremely time consuming and expensive to provide.
A Tech-Reps work is never done ...
Head Tech, Campagnolo main UK ASC
Pls contact via velotechcycling"at"aim"dot"com, not PM, for a quicker answer. Thanks!

shinzomaeda

by shinzomaeda

I have the same problem! How do you re-enter the 6 digit code from the interface. I see no option for that anywhere?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joeyb1000

by joeyb1000

If you need to re-enter it, you should be prompted when you try to pair to the interface.
If you are getting the blue screen and nothing else, try deleting and reinstalling the app.

shinzomaeda

by shinzomaeda

joeyb1000 wrote:If you need to re-enter it, you should be prompted when you try to pair to the interface.
If you are getting the blue screen and nothing else, try deleting and reinstalling the app.

That's great thanks, will try that :)

cymans

by cymans

Hi,
Just thought i would chip in with some info. I have a iphone 4s and have been trying for weeks to try and get the V3 to recognize and work with the My Campy App.
This is how i did it.
1. delete the app on your phone ( press and hold on the app ) press the X and delete.
2. go to settings and go to bluetooth and find campy connection. delete that. If your blue tooth is off it might not show it.
3. I rebooted my phone, i'm not sure if it helped but still worth it.
4.re-install my campy app.
5.re-enter components ( not sure again if you have to do this, but i did )
6.turn on your bluetooth connectivity.
7.Have your 6 digit code ready, mine started with 00
8.Press the my campy tab and go to my eps. now drag the screen down and you be prompted to press you mode button. The interface will go green. drag the screen down again, you should be asked to connect. If not press the mode button again. Hopefully you should be asked for the 6 digit code. Once you get that and put the number in, the screen will go blue and you'll get the blue progress bar on the left. Be patient, it my take a few minutes but it should move.

Hope all this make sense, mine is now working fine :-)

shinzomaeda

by shinzomaeda

Thank you. That's a great description and I'll try tonight when I get home :)

shinzomaeda

by shinzomaeda

Thanks, these instructions worked a treat for me!

cymans

by cymans

Great news !.....Now go ride your bike and be happy :lol:

gfeldy

by gfeldy

I'm setting up my profile in the app and it's a total pain in the ass. How can I delete chain history or edit the chain miles?
~GFeldy~
S Works Tarmac w/ EPS
S Works Epic HT Blurple tuned
Kitsbow
S Works Epic Blurple tuned - Sold :doh:
FS-i - Sold
Scalpel custom - Sold
EVO - Sold

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

scb

by scb

Instructions worked for me also.

Can you add non-Campy wheels to your MyGarage? Looks like only Campy wheels are allowed.

Not sure how useful MySessions is when using Garmin 1000 with auto uploads to Strava. I like MyEPS primarily just for firmware updates. I don't use any of the styles or auto cassette shifting and none of the limits on up or downshifting.