Slime Pro Tubeless Sealant

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

Shmitt

by Shmitt

Is anybody is using this sealant in tubular? I mean in the case of puncture put some in tubular and inflate with CO2 cartrige.
It is written that this sealant do not freeze under CO2 (i do not know if this is a marketing). I Looking for sealant which can use with CO2 pump, with no problems after inflate the tubular.

https://www.bike24.com/1.php?content=8; ... 85,188;pgc[44]=17868;page=2;orderby=3

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

bikewithnoname

by bikewithnoname

Usually the pressure of a tubular tyre means the sealant blows out of the hole before it can seal. I've only ever used something like Vittoria pit stop to seal a puncture after its happened not to prevent punctures for this reason.

Edit: Just re read your post. It looks like it's built for mtb tyres but It might work, although it's designed for tubeless tyres not latex tubes so might melt the inner tube within the tubular tyre
"We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities." Oscar Wilde

fogman

by fogman

Some sealants have an ammonia solvent which is not good with latex.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's all downhill from here, except for the uphills.

flashpunk

by flashpunk

I've heard a good trick is to put glitter in with your sealent to help seal any punctures. Haven't tried it, but will be soon.