How about Rotor 2Inpower?

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

Kongbop

by Kongbop

Anyone has experience?

Super Brad

by Super Brad

I have a friend who is using one on his MTB, seems to work well.
No problems at all as yet, he's had it on for around 4-5 months.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

rossjm11

by rossjm11

Works well as a powermeter... beware of Rotor's UBB system however, it is a bit large for a PF30 BB and a bit small for a BB86. I respect Rotor, but would recommend something more specific for your BB type.
BMC SLR01 2015
Redline Conquest Team

mariovalentim

by mariovalentim

I wouldn't pick this over a power2max for Rotor cranks. With p2m you have the freedom to change cranks for whatever reason, the system has more people on it which translates into better support and less bugs and is less expensive. The only downside is that is not "true" 2 leg power measurement.

lewolive

by lewolive

I've got 8000km with my 2Inpower and it works good, very good. The main drawback is the weight but at the same time it has the highest stiffness of the Rotor cranks that I've tested.
It's very reliable and truly waterproof. Figures look very similar between 2 similar climbs at the same speed. But once again, it's a heavy product and for road racing I'd prefer something lighter like power2max, or any other light crank without powermeter. Good training partner for winter. The question is also: for a road race, do I need datas ? Probably not on my case. For a TT, I need datas anyway.