Colnago C60 with record mechanical;

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

53cxzero

by 53cxzero

Good, day as I keep riding and loving my Colnago cx zero, on a beautiful 35 mile early morning near Gettysburg. I have been to a lot of bike shops from Virginia up through Maryland , and Pa. At a young 53 years, I am starting to see a white Colnago C60 with a Campanolo Record group in mechanical. This would be in 61 traditional size, next year? I see the eps and the disks etc. I AM open to those things but, at the end of the day I would have a set-up that would do what I do, which is ride in the area, and just enjoy myself. Any passing thought welcome. Best to, you and yours. 53cxzero PS. I love to support my LBS, and I do but I like being on something that is rare in most circles, and maybe will be gone one day,

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

hanzo111

by hanzo111

I'm confused, what's this about? Are you stating that you want to purchase a C 60?

Fresh bikes in Arlington VA, ask for Martin. They are now dealing with colnago. He is also one of the most attentive mechanics in the area.

I too am thinking of buying a C 60 frame and putting all of my 11 speed Campagnolo components on it.

Good luck
:D

53cxzero

by 53cxzero

Sorry for confusion, yes I plan on the C60 to be my next bike. And I will check out the, eps shifting. I have been to the Fresh bikes store, nice drive and area, very nice shop.