2017 Fuji SL 1.1

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

mdeth1313

by mdeth1313

Moderator Note: Enough. The subject is the bike, not who builds it or how it gets built.
Speedplay is the devil!

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Allen254

by Allen254

well here is my new build the components on it are temporary for the next month and i'm still debating which group set to put on Sram red 22 or shimano dura ace
the bike weighs 15.5 with everything on it that you see not including cages. and i will be putting lighter parts on soon also whichever comes first idk lol. Still needs lots of tweaking and whatnot till its fully ready for a true ride and also need a bike fit to really dial it in. so ill be getting fat in the next month or so hahah PS : excuse the shitty pictures ill take some better ones soon i was i a hurry both times.

drwittcop

by drwittcop

Allen254 wrote:well here is my new build the components on it are temporary for the next month and i'm still debating which group set to put on Sram red 22 or shimano dura ace
the bike weighs 15.5 with everything on it that you see not including cages. and i will be putting lighter parts on soon also whichever comes first idk lol. Still needs lots of tweaking and whatnot till its fully ready for a true ride and also need a bike fit to really dial it in. so ill be getting fat in the next month or so hahah PS : excuse the shitty pictures ill take some better ones soon i was i a hurry both times.

Nice bike. SRAM Red if you want light. Though dura ace brakes are a wonder. I think the rest of the components are pretty much a wash. Are those Boyd wheels? I really want to get a set of the 28s as my light...er wheels. Wife may kill me if I spend more on the bike.

Allen254

by Allen254

drwittcop wrote:
Allen254 wrote:well here is my new build the components on it are temporary for the next month and i'm still debating which group set to put on Sram red 22 or shimano dura ace

Nice bike. SRAM Red if you want light. Though dura ace brakes are a wonder. I think the rest of the components are pretty much a wash. Are those Boyd wheels? I really want to get a set of the 28s as my lighter wheels. Wife may kill me if I spend more on the bike.

yeah thanks , and yes my friend has dura ace brakes i agree breaking is superior,, yes they are boyds 44mm carbon clinchers they an amazing wheelset highly recommended not bad on weight either for 44mm wheels. they are very stiff and responsive. the new updated boyds are even better. i will for sure get another pair in future.

kennmr

by kennmr

The PF 30 BB, is it 46mm? Thanks.

Allen254

by Allen254

kennmr wrote:The PF 30 BB, is it 46mm? Thanks.

Umm not sure to be honest,, I got a Pf30 praxis BB which fits shimano 24mm spindle.. idk if that's what your asking though.

qorwlch

by qorwlch

nice frame... lightweight.... 720g frame
:x

dereksmalls

by dereksmalls

Can t see the photos

Hahaboy

by Hahaboy

can i know what seatpost clamp your using now ? i tried carbonice, carbon Ti, all cant fit it too loose. any idea ?

Gearjunkie

by Gearjunkie

I used Tune, works perfectly. And is light. :D

rowdysluggins

by rowdysluggins

I used all DA except brakes and cranks. DA brakes = Too heavy, and I didn't want to use a PF30 adapter for the cranks. The SRAM Red cranks work flawlessly with DA and are lighter. For brakes I went with KCNC CB3, not DA performance, but also not DA weight. :)

qhrjtm1041

by qhrjtm1041

Russell, tl;dr. I guess I'm just a lazy cyclist

Jhong

by Jhong

Roni1 wrote:I just ordered an SL1.1 frame and the bike shop said the 2016 frames were sold out and the 2017 will ship in July. They sent me a picture. He wasn't sure if anything but the colors changed. Here is the picture.

Well balanced design!
Looks good :-)

BigPoser

by BigPoser

Ordered my SL frameset last week and should have this week! Along with the frame, I order some new I Link cables, stem, and KCNC brakes from Fairwheel to help lighten up the total package. Can't wait to get it built up. Pics will come soon.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

sjoerdth

by sjoerdth

Does anybody know of an address that sells this frameset (or the 2016 version) in Europe, preferably within the EU. I can't find it anywhere online.

Located the the Fuji distributor in the Netherlands and got some addresses of bikeshops selling Fuji :thumbup: