2017 Fuji SL 1.1

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

Allen254

by Allen254

drwittcop wrote:
Allen254 wrote:
mfuchs1 wrote:Colorado Cyclist still shows them in stock. https://www.coloradocyclist.com/fuji-sl-1-1-frameset

Yeah I saw that but they have one left and it's a XL I need a small. And I also want the newer modle. Thanks though.

Ordered mine from http://www.bicycledoctorusa.com. I am getting a 52. First shipment of 2017 arrive this week. Should have frame next week. May try giving them a call.

Hey thanks a lot I'll definitely check them out have you ever order anything from them??

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Allen254

by Allen254

drwittcop wrote:
Allen254 wrote:
mfuchs1 wrote:Colorado Cyclist still shows them in stock. https://www.coloradocyclist.com/fuji-sl-1-1-frameset

Yeah I saw that but they have one left and it's a XL I need a small. And I also want the newer modle. Thanks though.

Ordered mine from http://www.bicycledoctorusa.com. I am getting a 52. First shipment of 2017 arrive this week. Should have frame next week. May try giving them a call.
Hey thanks a lot I was able to get ahold of him and says the shipments will be there on Wednesday or Tuesday,, and he will be able to sell me one or order me one thanks again I can't wait to get my frame now lol. Fuji has really steped up it game in the past year.

TurboTom

by TurboTom

I purchased a 2016 SL 1.1 from my local Performance store earlier this year. After getting triple points, cost was less tun $1300.
Weight as shown, without water bottles and rear light was a tad under 15 lbs.

After over 3000 miles, I really like the bike and highly recommend it! :D
Attachments
IMG_0218-3.JPG

Allen254

by Allen254

TurboTom wrote:I purchased a 2016 SL 1.1 from my local Performance store earlier this year. After getting triple points, cost was less tun $1300.

very nice man solid build can't wait for my SL how much does you wheel set weight ??

TurboTom

by TurboTom

Allen254 wrote:
TurboTom wrote:I purchased a 2016 SL 1.1 from my local Performance store earlier this year. After getting triple points, cost was less tun $1300.

very nice man solid build can't wait for my SL how much does you wheel set weight ??

I'm not sure. They're ENVE 4.5's with DT 240 hubs, 25mm Conti GP4000's with 75g tubes. When I had the Enve 2.2 tubulars w/Michelins it was almost a pound less. Right now I have Easton EC90 Aero 55's with 23mm Vittoria Corsa Speed TLR's on it and it weighs in at 15 lbs. It's full DA 9000 mechanical, Speedplay Titanium, Performance Carbon bars and bottle cages, 1.8 DSP Lizard Skin tape, Selle Italia SLR Superflow saddle, and light Taiwan seat post and stem. I knocked a few extra grams off with some ti pieces on the pedals and a lighter stem compression fitting.

I like the 2017 SL 1.1 just the way it's spec'ed from Fuji. I just got a Performance catalog that included a 10% coupon. If combined with the Team points credit of 10% back, the price is $5520. That's an unbelievable deal/value! Etap works great and is so clean.

Allen254

by Allen254

Allen254 wrote:
drwittcop wrote:
Allen254 wrote:

Hey man if you could get back at me ,, I was wondering how did you pay him and did he give you some kind of payment confirmation or recipt?? Did you receive your frame yet?? Thanks

Hey thanks a lot I'll definitely check them out have you ever order anything from them??

drwittcop

by drwittcop

Allen254 wrote:
Allen254 wrote:
drwittcop wrote:
Allen254 wrote:

Hey man if you could get back at me ,, I was wondering how did you pay him and did he give you some kind of payment confirmation or recipt?? Did you receive your frame yet?? Thanks

Got my framesetext today. NEO Cycles this weekend so my lbs is slammed. Doing the 100k on my current rig tommorow. Hoping to do fit tomorrow after event so final build will be ready early next week. Man I hate waiting....

I paid with a CC. they sent me an email that linked me to a pay site. Was easy and smooth. They don't even see you CC #.

Allen254

by Allen254

drwittcop wrote:
Allen254 wrote:
Allen254 wrote:
drwittcop wrote:
Allen254 wrote:Yeah I saw that but they have one left and it's a XL I need a small. And I also want the newer modle. Thanks though.

Got my framesetext today. NEO Cycles this weekend so my lbs is slammed. Doing the 100k on my current rig tommorow. Hoping to do fit tomorrow after event so final build will be ready early next week. Man I hate waiting....

I paid with a CC. they sent me an email that linked me to a pay site. Was easy and smooth. They don't even see you CC #.
sweet man that's good to hear please post pictures of your build i must see.. i ordered my frame too should b3 here froday,,also you did say you ordered yours from bycicle doctor right??

drwittcop

by drwittcop

Allen254 wrote:
drwittcop wrote:
Allen254 wrote:
Allen254 wrote:
drwittcop wrote: Hey man if you could get back at me ,, I was wondering how did you pay him and did he give you some kind of payment confirmation or recipt?? Did you receive your frame yet?? Thanks

sweet man that's good to hear please post pictures of your build i must see.. i ordered my frame too should b3 here froday,,also you did say you ordered yours from bycicle doctor right??

Yup. Good guys. Made everything go really smooth and easy.

Allen254

by Allen254

drwittcop wrote:
Allen254 wrote:
drwittcop wrote:
Allen254 wrote:
Allen254 wrote:

can we get a pic of the frame ?? Lol

drwittcop

by drwittcop

Allen254 wrote:
drwittcop wrote:
Allen254 wrote:
drwittcop wrote:
Allen254 wrote:

can we get a pic of the frame ?? Lol

Already at the shop going through build. Will get some up once complete though.

drwittcop

by drwittcop

Just got her back form the shop. 14.14 lbs (6.4 kg) with everything on including computer mount and speed and cadence sensors. Looks like the bike batman would ride to me, but love it. Could of gone lighter in some areas, but I prefer function over form. Also, reused some of the stuff form my old bike.

Build:
Frame: SL Elite -52
Bars: 3T Tornova LTD
Tape: Zipp Service Course
Shifting: SRAM Etap
Brakes: Dura-Ace - 9000
Brake Cable: Jagwire Elite - Gold
Cranks: Red Cranks
Pedals: Speedplay Zero Stainless
BB: Chris King PF30
Stem: Ritchey Superlogic C260
Seatpost: Ricthey Superlogic Link FLexlogic
Sadlle: Fabric Alm Ultimate
Wheels: Zipp 404 Firecrest
Tires: Continetal 4000 II

Now to get some ride time.
Elite.JPG
Attachments
Light.JPG

RussellS

by RussellS

drwittcop wrote:Already at the shop going through build.

Surprised to see this. This is a weight weenies forum. Made up supposedly with people who almost worship bicycles. People I assume work on their own bikes. People who do their own mechanical work. People who do not use bike shops except for some extreme, unusual, rare work. People who build their own wheels. People who can fit their own bikes. People who can figure out what is making a noise on the bike. Based on the threads, I see my assumptions are very inaccurate.

Allen254

by Allen254

RussellS wrote:
drwittcop wrote:Already at the shop going through build.

Surprised to see this. This is a weight weenies forum. Made up supposedly with people who almost worship bicycles. People I assume work on their own bikes. People who do their own mechanical work. People who do not use bike shops except for some extreme, unusual, rare work. People who build their own wheels. People who can fit their own bikes. People who can figure out what is making a noise on the bike. Based on the threads, I see my assumptions are very inaccurate.
did you ever think maybe some people just don't have the time to build a whole bike. Maybe some can do it but to lazy too. I don't get what your trying to say?? It's okay to ask for help.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

basilic

by basilic

I'm with Russell, and will add
People who overlap bartape as little as possible and weigh the leftover bits so they get EXACT WEIGHTS of every component

nice bike btw!