* Login   * Register
HOME Listings Blog NEW Galleries NEW FAQ Contact About Impressum
It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:32 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:56 am 

crux wrote:
stormur wrote:
Show me please F8 on scale showing 860g @54

I can say it again for you, google "Dogma F8 weight" and look on the pages where they sell it.
I only repeated what they wrote.

ImageUntitled by jekyll man, on Flickr

Only 120g out. So close, and i'd say thats a 51.5 or 53

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:04 am 

jekyll man wrote:
crux wrote:
stormur wrote:
Show me please F8 on scale showing 860g @54

I can say it again for you, google "Dogma F8 weight" and look on the pages where they sell it.
I only repeated what they wrote.

ImageUntitled by jekyll man, on Flickr

Only 120g out. So close, and i'd say thats a 51.5 or 53

Yeah saw that too, but lets get back to the real question & I will correct my previous answer... :)
I think in this case the Foil frame would be one of the best/lightest options.

Posted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:04 am 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:40 am 
Administrator

While the frames are light aero seat posts and aero toppers seem to always be heavy. Extra money but changing that to a custom seatpost and saddle by Berk could make it much lighter.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:07 pm 

15%more for smaller size . close? really ?

I can be wrong, and have plenty of examples for that ;)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:20 pm 

stormur wrote:
15%more for smaller size . close? really ?

I think he was being sarcastic.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:30 pm 

then ...oops :)

I can be wrong, and have plenty of examples for that ;)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:35 pm 
in the industry

I have both versions of the Specialized Venge ViAS, and original, and the UCI illegal "nosecone" Shiv. The ViAS by itself is slightly faster than the Shiv TT in the WinTunnel, not sure about the data against my nosecone. It felt very similar, but as mentioned the position is the deal breaker. However, Specialized is offering a clip on aerobar for the ViAS. I'm definitely going to buy one myself when they become available.

https://www.specialized.com/us/en/equip ... itt/128378

If I could only have one bike it would be the ViAS with the clip ons. The position wouldn't be quite as low as the Shiv, but it would be very close. My Shiv is also setup very low in the front. Probably not an issue for most people.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:52 pm 

ProfessorChaos wrote:
I have both versions of the Specialized Venge ViAS, and original, and the UCI illegal "nosecone" Shiv. The ViAS by itself is slightly faster than the Shiv TT in the WinTunnel, not sure about the data against my nosecone. It felt very similar, but as mentioned the position is the deal breaker. However, Specialized is offering a clip on aerobar for the ViAS. I'm definitely going to buy one myself when they become available.

If I could only have one bike it would be the ViAS with the clip ons. The position wouldn't be quite as low as the Shiv, but it would be very close. My Shiv is also setup very low in the front. Probably not an issue for most people.

Funny, I love the Profile Lightning Stryke/Hammer stem clip on system but it was discontinued and no one else made something like it. Now this Vias clip on is a near exact replica. Maybe the idea of a light, sleak clip on that is easily removed will catch on.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:58 pm 

Lelandjt wrote:
ProfessorChaos wrote:

Funny, I love the Profile Lightning Stryke/Hammer stem clip on system but it was discontinued and no one else made something like it. Now this Vias clip on is a near exact replica. Maybe the idea of a light, sleak clip on that is easily removed will catch on.

I just got the Profile Lightning Stryke aero bar stem clip on for my BMC TMR01 Aero road bike to try out, now I have to find a saddle that will work in both my road and aero position.

Colnago Master X Light --> viewtopic.php?f=10&t=140479

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:37 pm 

KarlC wrote:
Lelandjt wrote:
ProfessorChaos wrote:

I just got the Profile Lightning Stryke aero bar stem clip on for my BMC TMR01 Aero road bike to try out, now I have to find a saddle that will work in both my road and aero position.

Find a seat with a flat top* and long, wide nose. This allows you to slide forward and back a bit when shifting from aero bar to hoods. Also tip it down a little more than usual.

*As opposed to those saddles that have a hammock shape to the middle.