Nibali Giro frameset??

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

MRM

by MRM

Or be brave and happy in life, instead of worrying what other people think. Especially just because so many men feel threatened by a color. :lol:

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

bikemaniack

by bikemaniack

First,I'm not a gay ( do you think,that on last Giro stage,Nibali,shows,that he's a gay?????)

Right now I ride on Tarmac S-works,and it fit perfect for me,and I was searching for some pink frame,but not just simply painted,but one that looks beauty.

I'm not even pink color fan,but in my opinion pink bike with good paint job looks beautiful,looks different,and didn't looks like a girl bike

ProfessorChaos
in the industry

by ProfessorChaos

Just send whatever frame you have to Tony, and have him make it rad for you. If it is a Specialized, you will still have a warranty.

http://www.maderadbytony.com/

BRM

by BRM

bikemaniack wrote:First,I'm not a gay ( do you think,that on last Giro stage,Nibali,shows,that he's a gay?????)

Right now I ride on Tarmac S-works,and it fit perfect for me,and I was searching for some pink frame,but not just simply painted,but one that looks beauty.

I'm not even pink color fan,but in my opinion pink bike with good paint job looks beautiful,looks different,and didn't looks like a girl bike

Are you sure you're not gay? 8)

Comparison with Nibali I dont understand at all, noone wil compare you with Nibali on your pink bike.
You are not Nibali and you're not in the Giro. You are just a gay guy on a pink bike . . . . :wink:

You know why I dont knew a Tarmac fits you? Because there was no trace about that info in the minimal text you used in your startpost. It doesn't say you were looking for a Tarmac but you were looking for a pink road frame. Dont blame me, I can't help your startpost sounds like your focus is on color first.

(offcourse the gay thing was only a joke)

When you really want something unique, why dont you let paint your current one?