Campagnolo Shamal C17 or Bora One 35 ?

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

tommasini

by tommasini

Yeah it does get annoying when someone has a specific question/issue and then someone with their own separate agenda chimes in.......does get old.

So back to topic - Campy cup and cone USB/Ceramic bearings = awesomeness. No one, I repeat no one beats me during a coast down on our downhills........plus super side-to-side stiffness and everyday durability (with what some consider race day only wheels)....in my case Bora Ultras and Bora 50s....my vote to the OP is ask which one calls to you the most - asking internet others can be helpful to a point but also follow your own instinct.

Junior7

by Junior7

I will bora one 35.

In the next month I will change my mavic cosmic sls by bora one 35.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

upside

by upside

Every time this post comes up about the Bora's. I have to chime in. I have owned so many high end wheels and in most of those wheels there was something that I didn't like. When the new Bora clinchers came out and the possibility of going tubeless I had to do some research. For me. the Bora's tick all the boxes. fantastic hubs, laterally stiff with the G3, wider rim , aero.
I have since been running Schwalbe Pro One tubeless and this combination strikes the balance between tubulars and clinchers. The tires are uber fast and comfy and just makes a perfect combo. I know there may be others that say different, but after dealing with tubulars for 30+ years this set-up is perfect.

by 879k

I think.. Shamal Street lower in terms of my price.

EvilEuro

by EvilEuro

Campagnolo sent out an email this week stating that the Shamal C17 Ultra 2-Ways are now available. MSRP is $1465 USD in the States.

Anyone seen them in the wild yet?