Building up your own Speedplay pedals

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

ms6073

by ms6073

welchy wrote:Brilliant, do you have any pics of them/could you pm me who you used by any chance?

- Michael
"People should stop expecting normal from me... seriously, we all know it's never going to happen"

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

tomee

by tomee

Mr.Gib wrote:
X5 (aka X3) and Light Action Chromoly are completely different inside and not compatible with the other pedals listed above.

[/b]

Does this mean the Ti spindles i bought from ebay will not work with my light action CroMo bodies?

BRM

by BRM

How do we know what you have bought?

tomee

by tomee

ms6073

by ms6073

tomee wrote:Does this mean the Ti spindles i bought from ebay will not work with my light action CroMo bodies?

So you bought spindles on Ebay from a company in Taiwan without actually reading the item description? Based on a quick review of item description (excerpted below), seems pretty obvious that those spindles are not interchangeable with the spindles for your light action Chrome-Moly pedals:

Fit with most S***dp**y Road pedals including: Zero, light action Titanium & light action Stainless, X1, X2; Won't fit X5, light action Chrome-Moly, Frog, Drillium
- Michael
"People should stop expecting normal from me... seriously, we all know it's never going to happen"