Cannondale Supersix HiMod 2017 - with etap and ultegra disc

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

nemeseri

by nemeseri

I stopped by at my local cannondale dealer and asked about availability. You can pre-order every model published online. Availability varies from 2-4 weeks (i.e. Sram Red / Ultegra Disc) to a few months (mechanical Dura Ace). The longer waiting time and the images on their website suggest that the mechanical DA version might be shipped with the new DA. On the other hand nor cannondale support or the bike shop couldn't confirm this assumption.

Also this picture surfaced on social media. It's a disc equipped di2 evo black inc. It's not even listed on their website, so who knows.

Attachments
13559084_10154186530658820_3547370986276639916_o.jpg

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

superdx

by superdx

Now that's one special bike

DavidMLee

by DavidMLee

To me, those paint jobs are not that awesome.

I fully understand it's a matter of personal preference, but I just think other brands'(spesh, trek) paint job is far superior.

However, New Supersix seems to perform excellently, as I heard from my colleagues.
Legend HT 9.5 RED 22
Colnago C60 Super Record
S-Works Tarmac 2016 eTap
S-Works Tarmac 2015 DA
Cervelo R3 2015 UT
Cervelo S2 2014 UT
Spesh Venge Elite 105

dereksmalls

by dereksmalls

I rather have bare carbon than paint anyday to be honest, who needs that extra weight?

superdx

by superdx

Saw the new limited edition BMC SLR01 that has almost no paint on it. The asking price is stratospheric, kind of amusing as less work has gone into the frame. But it looks pretty awesome in person.

dereksmalls

by dereksmalls

superdx wrote:Saw the new limited edition BMC SLR01 that has almost no paint on it. The asking price is stratospheric, kind of amusing as less work has gone into the frame. But it looks pretty awesome in person.

Pics?

superdx

by superdx

I didn't take any at the shop, it was just the frameset. If I go there again and it's still available I'll snap something when the staff aren't looking :) "NO PICTURES" signs are everywhere, it's total paranoia.

tl8nicol

by tl8nicol

I have just installed the new e-Tap on my S.Six Evo with Hollowgram SiSL2 crank arms and I've been facing this issue. Clearance is 1mm and during short inaugural ride right crank arm rubbed front derailleur limit bolts.

Any help please??? Are those limit bolts too long?
Or should I just forget about this Hollowgram-e-Tap couple?
<><

nemeseri

by nemeseri

tl8nicol wrote:I have just installed the new e-Tap on my S.Six Evo with Hollowgram SiSL2 crank arms and I've been facing this issue. Clearance is 1mm and during short inaugural ride right crank arm rubbed front derailleur limit bolts.

Any help please??? Are those limit bolts too long?
Or should I just forget about this Hollowgram-e-Tap couple?

AFAIK it's a known issue and you can ask your sram dealer to order a shorter limit screw. Also you can buy one for yourself. There is an etap thread here on WW where you can find more info on this. Just search for it.

Courtly

by Courtly

Has anybody got the new supersix evo disc? If so, how much is it weighing stock and how will you get the weight down?

I've just ordered the hi-mod ultegra di2 so wondering how i'll go about this. I've seen conflicting reviews of it weighting between 7.3kg and 7.8kg!

Steph26ne

by Steph26ne

Here are the weights.
Attachments
image.jpeg

lovemyway

by lovemyway

ak47 wrote:Here are 2017 bikes: http://epic-cycles.co.uk/cannondale-supersix-evo

I didn't know there are so many disc models.. Where did you find them? I can't see them on the USA website http://www.cannondale.com/en/USA/Bike/P ... 3f198aedf4

nemeseri

by nemeseri

DELETED

DeLuz

by DeLuz

I have a plain old EVO with Chorus 11 speed and love it.
The HiMod with Etap would be my next bike if I could ever afford it.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com