Aero Bike Shootout

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

RyanH

by RyanH

I've been sick and at a convention so other than work, I haven't had time to do anything.

KarlC

by KarlC

C64 My Sixty 4 SR EPS 12

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

addictR1

by addictR1

Karl.. we need to convince him to get a BMC.. haha

Ryan, I have the 2015 TMR02 and i loved it. bought it new, stripped out the 105 parts and cables. switch it to SRAM Red. the internal routing may be a bit tricky. but if using shimano cable housing, it's easier to work with rather than Jagwire. i bought 1 set of Jagwire Road Pro XL which wasn't enough.. so ended up getting an additional shimano shifter only cable set to route. the shimano cable bends much smoother than jagwire.. which was helpful when working on the FD. all in all.. loved working on the TMR02.. and BMC has a video on their website that walks you through the installation process which i find it to be helpful. my only grip is with the rear brake, which is a bit tough to adjust. wish there was a inline barrel adjuster installed so i don't have to keep flipping the bike over when i was installing it. other than that.. beautiful bike, beautiful ride.. i prefer BMC TMR over S5.... anyday. it's unique and comfy to ride. can't wait to take her out tomorrow for some climbs. :)