Suggestions for building my new Scott Foil 2015 Team bike

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

holmez

by holmez

addict wrote:easton ec90 aero bars noticeаbly improves aerodynamics of my foil... IMO higher wheels suits for aero benefits and frame proportions - definitеly 404! Sraм red22 rules) Personally highly rate durace shifters lever shape, but thats all))

In this case I'd go for Syncros cockpit to match the saddle.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

raven14

by raven14

For looks, if you have the Team Issue frameset, I'd look for wheels of at least 50mm high, and without any decals. The frame itself has enough graphics already.

I have a 2014 Foil Team Issue, with 50mm Reynolds rims handbuilt with DT240S SP hubs and Sapim Super CX/CX-Ray spokes. Weight 1460gr. Great wheels!

holmez

by holmez

raven14 wrote:For looks, if you have the Team Issue frameset, I'd look for wheels of at least 50mm high, and without any decals. The frame itself has enough graphics already.

I have a 2014 Foil Team Issue, with 50mm Reynolds rims handbuilt with DT240S SP hubs and Sapim Super CX/CX-Ray spokes. Weight 1460gr. Great wheels!

Seems like a good handbuilt wheels :D
I can get the LEEZE with black decals which I think will look very good on the bike, the price is good, and the weight is excellent (1380gm for 38 deep front and 60 deep rear).

PinaRene

by PinaRene

# A Scott Team Issue must wear a pair of fine full carbon wheels without decals.... period :smartass:

muntos

by muntos

My Foil Team Issue (2013 model I think...)
I would go with a 45mm, max 50mm but only on rear.