broken pulsion

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

col hicks

by col hicks

i have quickly come to the conclusion they are just shit cranks , i am saving for something decent like clavicula

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Frasertri

by Frasertri

A question for those of you who have had failures - was the failure preceded by the infamous 'creaking' or 'cracking' sound? I'm just wondering whether to trust these cranks on rides taking me more than a $25 cab ride from my car.... :?

I think I'll take a VERY close look at these before I go on another long ride.... :wink:

geraintnorman

by geraintnorman

Frasertri wrote:A question for those of you who have had failures - was the failure preceded by the infamous 'creaking' or 'cracking' sound? I'm just wondering whether to trust these cranks on rides taking me more than a $25 cab ride from my car.... :?

I think I'll take a VERY close look at these before I go on another long ride.... :wink:

Mine just went without warning.

CaptainWilier

by CaptainWilier

geraintnorman wrote:
Frasertri wrote:A question for those of you who have had failures - was the failure preceded by the infamous 'creaking' or 'cracking' sound? I'm just wondering whether to trust these cranks on rides taking me more than a $25 cab ride from my car.... :?

Mine just went without warning.

Mine too, but my failure at the bb insert would have been very difficult to inspect prior to the failure. Fortunately it was a slow turning and not catastrophic.
MyGiant! MyScalpel!
".....but our amps go to eleven"