Roubaix SL4 Comp UDi2 battery and wheels

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

altereddezignz

by altereddezignz

Looks like ill be picking one of the Roubaix SL4 Comp UDi2 up in a couple of days.
Can anyone tell me about the battery life and if anyone is having any issues?

One of the dislikes that i am reading is about the wheels. I really like the wider wheels that come on like the s-works. Can anyone tell me what i would look for in specs if i wanted to replace them.

As you can tell i am very new to road bikes. Have had mtn bikes for a while.

wpccrunner
in the industry

by wpccrunner

search functions are your friend...

Battery Life:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=71845

Wheels:
need a lot more info from you. riding style, rider weight, riding goals, intended usage, carbon vs aluminum. There's plenty of nice wide rim wheel seats out there these days, and hand builts with quality parts are a favorite of many forum members.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

altereddezignz

by altereddezignz

wpccrunner wrote:search functions are your friend...

Battery Life:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=71845

Wheels:
need a lot more info from you. riding style, rider weight, riding goals, intended usage, carbon vs aluminum. There's plenty of nice wide rim wheel seats out there these days, and hand builts with quality parts are a favorite of many forum members.

I actually did search but i was using the full bike name so i guess in all reality i was searching for to much lol.

As far as wheels general riding, 190 lb, im still new to all this just love the look of the wide rim wheels. Yes i know that looks shouldnt be the reason for change.