2015 CAAD10 frame parts

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

peterturbide

by peterturbide

I recently bought a 2015 CAAD10. I t was originally setup for Di2 and I'm trying to convert it to mechanical. I've searched all over for the part numbers or if anyone sells the appropriate piece I need to make this work with no luck. I asked the person who sold me the frame if they had the parts I'm looking for with no luck.

I'm looking for the mechanical stops that go into the down tube and for the rear derailleur

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

burglarboycie

by burglarboycie

Search Cannondale part no. KP269
http://www.cannondalespares.com/Cannond ... il/3-42141
Not 100% sure it'll work but might be worth a look

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

peterturbide

by peterturbide

The mechanical stop should look something like this:

I found that photo here:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=124801&start=45

wingguy

by wingguy

Have you tried physically walking into a shop that sells Cannondale? The best source for those small parts is usually the national distributor's warranty and service department and any good shop should be able to phone them up and ask if they have any available to post out - And they'll usually be much more inclined to do that if you're standing in front of them.

peterturbide

by peterturbide

according to a LBS, Cannondale doesn't sell the parts I'm looking for. However this was the first time I went to this LBS and cant vouch for validity of their claim. I find it hard to believe that Cannondale sell parts for a newer frame like this. I'm hoping someone on here may have been in a similar situation and found some answers.

wingguy

by wingguy

peterturbide wrote:according to a LBS, Cannondale doesn't sell the parts I'm looking for. However this was the first time I went to this LBS and cant vouch for validity of their claim. I find it hard to believe that Cannondale sell parts for a newer frame like this. I'm hoping someone on here may have been in a similar situation and found some answers.

That's why I suggest asking them to check with warranty and service. Regardless of whether or not they list them on a stock sheet, I bet they have them. And again, I would definitely ask in person rather than by phone or email.

Beancouter

by Beancouter

What country are you based in; if the UK call CSG (distributors) in Poole, would be surprised if they cant help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rms13

by rms13

I thought CAAD10 Di2 frames were "Di2 only"?

peterturbide

by peterturbide

Wookski wrote:Sounds like a great excuse to go Di2

I wish I had the $$$ lying around to do it haha.

peterturbide

by peterturbide

wingguy wrote:
peterturbide wrote:according to a LBS, Cannondale doesn't sell the parts I'm looking for. However this was the first time I went to this LBS and cant vouch for validity of their claim. I find it hard to believe that Cannondale sell parts for a newer frame like this. I'm hoping someone on here may have been in a similar situation and found some answers.

That's why I suggest asking them to check with warranty and service. Regardless of whether or not they list them on a stock sheet, I bet they have them. And again, I would definitely ask in person rather than by phone or email.

Ended up going to a different Cannondale distributor that was able to call and get the correct part numbers and help. Thanks for the advice.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com