Where is the Canyon North American Annoucement?

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

morrisond

by morrisond

I thought they were supposed to announce their North American plans by now?

When are they coming?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

tinozee

by tinozee

As soon as they get their SAP implementation smoothed out. In other words - not soon. There is another thread about this. I'm sure there are many reasons but this one makes most sense to me. That and the physical move and reorganization. They are backed up 6 months to a year on current orders it says. I could never wait for a bike frame when you can get a similar one immediately. I don't really understand people who do wait for such things.

Grill

by Grill

ERP, BI, or both?

Kayrehn

by Kayrehn

tinozee wrote:As soon as they get their SAP implementation smoothed out. In other words - not soon. There is another thread about this. I'm sure there are many reasons but this one makes most sense to me. That and the physical move and reorganization. They are backed up 6 months to a year on current orders it says. I could never wait for a bike frame when you can get a similar one immediately. I don't really understand people who do wait for such things.

^that - they are getting enough stuck as it is right now and are probably trying to clear months of backlog orders.

Actually if their Ultimate CF SLX Evo starts going into production and is available with Sram e-tap , I would be happy to order one and wait patiently as I planned to upgrade only in the latter half of next year [emoji3]

eric01

by eric01

tinozee wrote:As soon as they get their SAP implementation smoothed out.

Hah! Coming from an IT background, this is the best comment I've read today!
Specialized Tarmac Sworks SL6, Moots Compact, Carl Strong Titanium

jimborello

by jimborello

They will keep pushing it back as they have been doing the last year. My friend has been waiting to place an order for a speedmax since last year, first the date was december, then January, then february, and I checked a minute ago and the date is March. And thats only to place the order you still have to wait for delivery. So chances are you will retire before getting one of those bikes ja, just get another brand!!

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com