Standard chainrings for 110 BCD

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

fitty4

by fitty4

What the rest said plus tune and b.o.r, I know this shop is a long way from home at least you can get an idea of some options. 44x56? http://www.bike24.com/1.php?content=7&n ... 122%5D=435

hornedfrog

by hornedfrog

Tinea Pedis wrote:Cheers for the replies guys :beerchug: and links. Finding places that sell them was nearly as hard as finding a place that makes them to begin with.

stormur wrote: Rotor and Stronglight make 110BCD 53-39 rings. About TA i'm 99.99% sure. Miche : SUPERTYPE 11 CARBON - so, no problem.... Where's issue ?

Rotor I could find no evidence of. TA, if they do, no places (I could understand) to buy them. Same for Miche.

Hence me starting a thread.

Further meaning you adding "where's the issue" makes you sound like a bit of a jerk.

I don't know why Rotor's website is incomplete and doesn't list the full range of their rings but they definitely make them, as I have ordered sets in the past. Pretty sure they only come in the "aero" version though. Your local dealer should have no problem ordering them.

http://www.bike24.com/1.php?content=8;p ... 5B235%5D=1

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

itsacarr

by itsacarr

Bike24 is reliable for bits and pieces.
Just ride ..

RussellS

by RussellS

I have 110 mm bcd rings from TA and Stronglight. Peter White Cycles sells the TA rings out of Vermont I think. Not sure why you could not find him. Weird. Several of the French internet stores sell the French TA and French Stronglight rings. Again, very easy to find with a Google search.

Tinea Pedis

by Tinea Pedis

I got European results - very little for any American retailers.

But please, carry on telling me how Google optimisation is my fault #slowclap

Thanks for those with suggestions. Heaven forbid someone on this forum might ask if 10sp rings are compatible with an 11sp drive train - and not use Google. Oh, wait...

Grill

by Grill

If you go Fibre-Lyte you'll want to specify 11spd as the thickness is a tiny bit different (used both types and there is a noticeable difference).

itsacarr

by itsacarr

Peter White is New Hampshire - Tinea let us know how it goes when you actually ride them :)
Just ride ..